Monday, April 1, 2013

Messed Up Dreams

Hello, been awhile.

I've officially realized that I suck at blogging. Take a look at my nail blog: prime example. I can't remember the last time I posted on there. *sigh* And then, to top that off, I always come back and say that I'm officially ready to start being consistent again. Nope. Chuck Testa. (Just kidding).

Anyway, I'm not going to rant today, I have nothing to rant about... for now.

Today, I have a story for you. My dreams, are seriously the Most effed up things in the world. I can't even begin to tell you how weirded out I feel every other day when I wake up after one of my dreams. Today/last-night I had three consecutive, effed up dreams.

Here's one for ya.

I was outside on my front lawn doing the laundry. Why I'm doing laundry outside, this is unknown. Why I'm outside in the first place, I don't even want to try to ponder that. So anyway, I'm doing laundry, outside, and this guy drives up and parks on the curb in front of my house. He starts Threatening me telling me that he's going to kidnap and rape me! He's just in his car, yelling at me. He said it would be my punishment for being so stupid. 

I guess it was my fault though. I was outside, doing the laundry, on my front lawn, NAKED, for all to see... 

WTF?!

Yeah, and that was only 1 of the 3 dreams I had today. I really don't understand the images my brain provides for me in my slumber sometimes...

Thanks for reading,
<3 Tawny

No comments:

Post a Comment