Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Balancing Life

This will probs be a short post because I'm 'supposed' to be working at the moment.

Anyway, I'm a pretty organized person, right? I keep track of what needs to be done and when, I make lists, I keep my calendar well-updated, but what happens after that?

When it comes to school, yeahhh i procrastinate. We all know that, but I know precisely how long I have to procrastinate and always try to get the easy things done first to extend that time. I'm okay with losing a little sleep here and there for school, whatever.

But HOW do you balance your HOBBIES?!

I have too many.

Too many that I want to do now. But of course, they take time. I don't have enough time to do them. I don't want to stay up all night crafting - as fun as it is. I just can't justify that bit to myself.

Whenever I have free time, half of it is spent wondering what I want to do.

Do I want to read? (I have two books currently that I'm reading, so which one?)
Do I want to write? (Writing takes a lot of time and energy from me.)
Do I want to paint my nails? (I rarely do nail art anymore.)
Do I want to play video games? (WHICH ONE DO I PLAY!?)
Do I want to watch TV, or Netflix? (Can I do that while doing something else?)
Do I want to work on my rug? (Yes, I am making a rug right now.)
Do I want to sleep?
Do I want to hang with friends?
Do I want to draw, or paint?
Do I want to play Pokemon? (Online trading card game or my emulator?)

It's too difficult to decide! Sometimes, I try to do multiple at a time, but that doesn't always work either.

Does anyone else ever have this problem or is it just me?

<3 Tawny

No comments:

Post a Comment