Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Rain, Rain, Stay and Play

I had plans for another post today, but I decided today's weather is fit for posting.

It's raining.

It's April!

It's Spring!
Get over it!

Especially for those of us living in the Midwest, mostly Wisconsin... You KNOW that the weather is unpredictable, and our seasons change daily!

On the way to class today, I saw people Cowering under each other's umbrellas, Shivering because they were stupid enough to wear short sleeve tees, and dirty feet because... "well it's not snowing, so I've got to show off my pedicure, right?"

Go home.

Take a good look at yourself in the mirror.

Now slap yourself for being dumb.

CHECK THE WEATHER BEFORE YOU LEAVE YOUR ROOM! Actually, check it before you get dressed, because that'll save you heartache.

For those of you complaining that your day is ruined by the rain? Well, shame on you! Rain is a Beautiful thing and a gift from Mother Nature. Rain helps things grow. Rain brings Flowers. Flowers are wonderful. If you don't like flowers, for any other reason than you're allergic, I don't like you. Truly, I don't.

Enjoy this weather. If I see those complaining about rain and wishing for it come summer, I'll pinch your face.

Wake up. Pay attention. Don't be dumb. Be thankful it's not snowing. Seriously. Now that, I've had enough of.

You're welcome,
<3 Tawny

No comments:

Post a Comment