Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Common Courtesy

Alright.

Hi.

Sorry in advance... but I've been in a ranty mood for the past two days and I haven't blogged about anything. Frickin' exams... *blech*

Okay so anyway,
Here's my issue...today...

You, yeah, you, and all of your fucking friends... You suck!

Who the heck failed to teach you how to walk properly amongst society? When I'm walking in a crowded area, I'd rather not play the maze game. WALK ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SIDEWALK! (Literally) I'm trying to get somewhere. I don't need you slowing me down. Don't you have somewhere to be as well?

Which leads me to my next point... Pick up your effing feet and WALK. FASTER!!

Seriously? I understand the times where you're talking a stroll and enjoying the wonderful weather with your significant other, but during peak times between classes?  At least walk on the right side of the sidewalk, and then I can at least pass you...

Fuck you, and fuck your fucking slow ass group of friends who are taking up the WHOLE. FREAKING. SIDEWALK!

I shouldn't have to walk in the dirt and dirty up my shoes just so can take your sweet ass time.

No. You suck. Walk faster. Walk correctly. Be courteous.



Please and thank you.

<3 Tawny


No comments:

Post a Comment