Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What I Think Your Music Taste Says About You

Since graduating, my life hasn't really been that interesting... well, not interesting enough to blog about. So, today, I'm just making up a bunch of stuff to entertain you and me.

Today's topic is relating your music taste to your personality. It may be filled with some bias according to my tastes.

Please don't take offense. Or do, I guess it doesn't matter. I'm making it up as I go anyway.

Top 40: You feel the need to 'fit in' and listen to music that everyone else likes because you're not creative or original enough to find your own music interests. Also, you claim fandom to artists but have never listened to anything that doesn't play on the radio.

Alternative: You want to be different from the Top 40 peeps but aren't committed enough to venture into other genres.

90s: You're stuck in your childhood and afraid to face the future and be an actual adult. You also love annoying others with your... not so great taste.

Indie: You're either creative in your choices of music or you're following the new trend that is 'deep,' 'emotional,' and 'new.'

80s or prior: You know what good music is.

Dubstep: You don't need interesting lyrics to get you through the day, just an bunch of bass-dropping and screeching that's arranged in way to almost sound like music.

R&B: You're either a romantic, or obsessed with the opposite sex. It depends on the artist.

Pop: You like to have fun and sing with your friends.

Foreign: You're in love with a language that isn't your own. You started learning this language in middle school and constantly wish you could live in a different country.

Deathcore: You're effing crazy and just need to tone it down a notch.

Rap: You either value the spoken word, or think you're a badass living the thug life. Stop it.

Oh let's see, what else is there?

Electronica: I don't understand you people. Ellie Goulding's first album, golden. Her second, horrific.

Boy Bands: You're a pedophile. And they're a bad influence. Shame on you.

Country: You were raised listening to this type of music and now you find yourself to be the supreme music fan because country folk are classy.

Ska: You're a kooky fellah, but I like you.

Multiple or Other: I'm sure you're cool, aaand we can be friends.


Did I miss any? Do you want my opinion?

Or is there something you want to see me rant about in particular? I have no life, let me blog and have some fun. :D

<3 Tawny

No comments:

Post a Comment