Friday, May 24, 2013

Have You SEEN This?!?

I saw this commercial today and you know, I'm not too happy about this product. 


The tv commercial starts off with a mom telling her daughter to clean her room. The girl proceeds to stuff her mess into her Tummy Stuffer and her mom walks in pleased as can be. Really? Because I'm sure my mom would've told me to put stuff away, not just stuff it in a bag that looks like an animal.
"You don't need to get a broom, Tummy Stuffers will clean your room!"

What is this teaching children? That you don't have to actually clean anything? Just stuff it in a bag? Who's bright idea was this? I want that person to slap themselves for me because this is just bad.

There are six TSs to choose from and apparently there are also Giant TSs as well. You know, so, in case you have a lot more crap that doesn't have a place to go, you stuff it in there.

What all can you do with a TS? Why, you can clean, store, organize, hide stuff, and then Hug it afterwards! Hm, if it's for hiding things, I'm pretty sure people are going to know where you're hidiing thiingss!

You know, one of the comments on the YouTube video I posted on here said something about hiding their weed! Exactly my problem with this.

I hop none of the parents I know buy this for their children. We're already destroying this generation by babying them, not teaching confrontation or communication skills, not disciplining them, supplying them with antibiotic everything, and altogether making them think that this is a Perfect Fucking World!

IT'S NOT PEOPLE!

Your children deserve to learn about the negatives! They NEED to!

KIDS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO CLEAN UP THEIR ROOM WITHOUT HIDING EVERYTHING INTO A STUFFED ANIMAL!

For crying out loud. Invent something useful; not something that teaches kids how to Not function properly in society!

Ugh, rant over.

<3 Tawny

p.s, what happens after you stuff all of your toys in this thing? You go to hug your bug friend and get stabbed in the throat by a Lincoln Log? Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment