Friday, August 30, 2013

I Miss My Best Friend

I wanted to name this post something real crazy and confusing, so that way y'all would start thinking some crazy stuff, but I decided that it would cause some controversy against me.

Sample title names:
"I'm In Love With A..."
"And Then I Fell In Love..."
"My Twin Sister"
Or some other random stuff. I can't exactly remember everything that I thought of, but I decided against all of them and chose to play it safe.

Anyway:
I could go on about Alyssa's and mine happy sappy chick romance, but it's not like that at all. She's just like another sister of mine. And trust me, I miss my real life sister uber much so. But before Alyssa, I never really had the classic, "best friend." She fits. And at Whitewater, there really wasn't a day that we didn't see each other. We've been friends for two years now and we've only ever been a hop, skip, and a jump away from each other.

I have to wait until NOVEMBER to see her y'all. November. That's... *counts on fingers*... almost 5 months of not being able to see her whenever we decide we need to hang out. That's crazy. Absolutely crazy.

So yeah. I miss her. I miss scaring all of our friends with how in-sync we are together. That's the best part of our friendship. I also miss her family. They're fun. (Yes, yes, I miss mine too. But this post isn't about them. It's about Alyssa.)

Two years ago.
Last April

I just realized we didn't even take any pictures together the last time we hung out. What the hell kind of crap is that?

Whatever. November. We shall be reunited and take over the city of Lubbock.

Yes.

<3 Tawny

No comments:

Post a Comment