Friday, March 28, 2014

Tigers, Horses, and Goats?

You know how I have strange dreams every now and then? Well, I had another one last night/this morning.

I was walking around downtown at some city, and there was one of those large, shallow fountains that are usually just, pretty outdoor decorations, ya know? Well anyway, baby farm and zoo animals were running around everywhere along with horse-drawn carriages giving people tours of the downtown square that I was in. And I guess I was with a large group of friends, but all I remember for sure is that my sister was there with me.

Well, she was playing with this baby goat (he was adorable by the way) and then a tiger cub was released for people to play with. My sister threw the baby goat into my arms and ran away. I decided to put the goat into the fountain and sit on the edge and dip my feet in. But then water all of a sudden became super deep and I couldn't see the bottom anymore. I handed my phone to my sister so that it wouldn't get damaged.

And then the goat jumped out of my arms into the water. I got super scared because I didn't know if goats could swim and some random person said, "Calm down, he's fine. Goats are excellent swimmers." But the goat was barely holding his head above the water and as I reached in to grab him, I turned to my sister and she had put my phone on the ground to play with the tiger cub. The water in the now pool-fountain-thing started overflowing and now my phone was soaked. I yelled at my sister and grabbed the phone. Somehow it was covered in a plastic waterproof case. I was still angry though, and then I started falling into the pool-thing.


I don't understand my brain. And sorry if this was a boring post for y'all, but I really felt that I had to share. I think my subconscious misses San Antonio and the zoo animals. Also, I'm terrified of drowning. So this dream was quite fun for me... not.


Thanks for reading!
<3 Tawny

No comments:

Post a Comment